Don’t become one of the many Halloween accident statistics. As this infographic shows, child pedestrian fatalities are real!
Please be careful driving on Halloween. Holiday weekends also have increased accidents and fatalities. Follow these tips for the Halloween season so you and your family can be safe.
Halloween Driving Safety Tips
- Drive slowly. Children will be lining the streets alongside their parents in cute (and hard to see) costumes, so drive slowly through these crowded areas.
- Get off your cellphone. Nothing is so important that you lose concentration a second too long and make a huge mistake.
- Use your turn signals. Other drivers and pedestrians will appreciate knowing your intentions.
- Pay attention. If you reach a stopped vehicle (especially a van or SUV), make sure you pay extra attention as the vehicle may be unloading a car full of kids.
- Just avoid subdivisions and neighborhoods during trick-or-treat hours, if at all possible.
Driving during Halloween should be done with the utmost caution as many children are out to get as much candy as possible. Be careful, and pay attention at all times! Don’t become one of the many Halloween accident statistics.
Call Walker Smith for Repair Estimates
Keep your car looking its best. Call Walker Smith in Snellville for professional collision and body repair work and more!
Walker Smith is your full-service maintenance, auto body, paint, and auto repair shop in Snellville GA. We’re the auto body shop Snellville calls first. When getting estimates after a car accident, call us first. We’re your collision repair specialists serving Gwinnett County!