The odds of getting into a car accident in the metro Atlanta area are very high. The secret to not letting the stress of insurance rates, repairs, and finding a rental car is knowing how to handle the collision from the beginning.
- After the collision, and after you’ve filed the police report, you’ll have to wait a few days to pick it up in order to take care of the repairs to your vehicle.
- Call your insurance company to file a claim, and keep this number readily available.
- Some insurance companies like to write their own estimates for the vehicle damage. IT WILL ALMOST ALWAYS BE LOWER THAN WHAT YOU EXPECT! Don’t worry about that; Walker Smith Body Shop will work with the adjusters to make sure your vehicle is repaired with all the right parts and excellent craftmanship.
- Take your copy of the estimate to Walker Smith Body Shop. They will work from this estimate.
- Walker Smith Body Shop will call Enterprise to pick you up and take you to your rental vehicle. Make sure you have your claim number!
- During repairs, the staff will keep you informed on all the repairs, and they will let you know when the vehicle is ready for pick up.
Whether you have a brand new BMW 3 series or a 15 year old Toyota Camry, Walker Smith Body Shop is going to treat your car with the utmost integrity. With a lifetime guarantee on their craftmanship and a manufacturers warranty on parts, there’s no better place in Snellville to take your vehicle. Call them today with any questions you may have at 770-972-2975.
(photo courtesy of Emil (MAQINA) by Flickr)